Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sissy Training with Miss Roxy!


Hi my little prissy sissy cross dresser, Mistress Roxy here to turn you out into a sissy slut cocksucker, Are you a sissy looking for a mistress who will make you bend over for it when she commands you to? I will train you to ware panties, stockings. Your grades and rewards will dependent on how well you take to my training. If you whine about your panties not having enough lace, You will be punished only my rewards come to those that follow directions. You have a choice you lipstick junky, Ruby Red, or Coral Pink. For when I have you suck my yummy strap on cock, Call Mistress Roxy now sissy boy! Ill turn you into my cross dresser yet...hehe


Phone: 1-866-376-5524
$1.99/minute* | 10-minute minimum | Must be 18+






Check out some of my friends blogs

Esmeralda: Let's share some safe sex like phone sex now

Whitney: Whitney Seeks Kinky Cross Dresser

Cherry: A "special" mother/son reunion

Mistress Veronica: Prissy Sissy to serve!

Tammy: Phone Sex Humiliation with black cock whore Tammy.





No comments: