Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Forced intoxication phone sex with Miss Roxy


Looking for forced intoxication game's with my phone sex sessions? You have come to the right place, my main goal in getting you to drink at my whim and to see how far I can push your limits. Since every submissive male is different I will push different buttons for each caller that request forced intoxication fetish fantasy calls. Some will experience feminization, humiliation, strap-on or dildo training… while others will be subject to guided masturbation sessions ending in orgasm denial. Teasing you till you're in tears you can't cum because you are SO drunk…HEHE well that’s what I call the “bonus plan”.
Call Roxy for you forced intoxication phone sex session!

Phone: 1-866-376-5524
$1.99/minute* | 10-minute minimum | Must be 18+





No comments: