Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cock Sucking with Miss Roxy

let Mistress Roxy help you with your deepest dick sucking fantasy's . Have you sucked cock before? I want you to describe to me all about your cock sucking fantasy's on your next phone chat! Tell me the way it felt when you put your head between his thighs, as you start suckling on his balls…you know the rest. I know your dick was just throbbing. We can talk about that and then maybe go out, have a few drinks and find some young hot stud to take home and play with or maybe take you to an adult store where they have glory holes! I want to see you sucking hard cocks, it gets me all excited and my pussy wet. Tell me what you do to set those guys off on your next phonesex call! I adore all phone sex calls and all taboo fantasy's, so I hope to hear from you soon my cock sucking slut.

Phone: 1-866-376-5524
$1.99/minute* | 10-minute minimum | Must be 18+

No comments: