Friday, January 16, 2009

Forced Bi Fetishes with Miss Roxy!


You know you want to suck cock for me you sissy slut! Don’t deny it !

I am here to help you with that cock sucking fantasy. The idea of you being on your knees in front of me sucking a big cock is so exciting. You feel your mouth start to open and quiver then you feel my hand on the back of your head slightly urging you on to suck more. I want to gently help you take it, and take it deeper! Don’t worry I am right here with you all the way my little cock sucker, to force you if necessary. I know you might need a little coaxing but I am sure only a little is needed. We both know your deep, dark desires for forced bi activity's. Why deny yourself the pleasure of sucking cock? Together we can explore exciting fantasies of cock sucking and make you the little cum taker sissy slut of your dreams!Call Mistress Roxy for your forced bi experience.


Phone: 1-866-376-5524
$1.99/minute* | 10-minute minimum | Must be 18+

No comments: