Friday, January 2, 2009

Sensual Hypnotic phone sex with Mistress Roxy!!

I just love the erotic sensuality with hypnotic phone sex control.

I love picking up on what pushes your buttons. I want to explore your secret desires and wild fetish fantasies about anything and everything you desire.

I know you would enjoy a sensual hypnosis phonesex call with me, explore your deepest darkest secret with Mistress Roxy.

There are no limits, no taboos with me. Let’s find out how strong your control is how open you are to new and exciting sexual hypnotic suggestions with a sensual erotic mature woman who loves to take you to the edge and make you feel the full extent of your own fetish needs.

I look forward to creating a sensual erotic hypnotic fantasy role play session designed only for you.


Phone: 1-866-376-5524
$1.99/minute* | 10-minute minimum | Must be 18+

No comments: